Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lana Del Rey - Updated Mod Look



Lana Del Rey's music made up a big part of the soundtrack for the movie, Drive. It contributed to the dreamy and edgy quality of the film. It rocked. These videos embody a certain something: sexy, irreverent, updated mod, and more that words can't describe.
Is this look a  persona? Does it matter? (No.) Its effortlessly badass. I love the smudgy black eyeliner, nude lips, tousled big hair, the clunky gold chain paired with the slender cross... not to mention a voice like honey.
Today if you need me you can find me in my house trying out my new hot rollers while going through kohl eyeliner like a kindergardner with a crayon . Maybe lip-synching to a certain song, I don't know - we'll have to see what happens.
Happy holidays friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment